Friday, April 17, 2009

Leaving the office

Everyone needs to get out of the office. This guy is no exception.

I'm off for a week and will be back on Monday, April 27. There's a remote chance I might put up a blog or two while away, but the emphasis there is on remote.

Have a good week, everybody.

Oh, by the way, here's a link that'll tell you where I'm going.


Caren or Danielle said...

Oh my word, Jon, you are heading to the Mothahland of Scotland! Don't tell Danielle you'll be shouting "Fore" at St. Andrew's. She'll be envious ~ in the best possible way.

Be renewed, Jon! See you in a week.

Mike McLellan, D. Min. said...

Hope you are better after your accident and got your swing back. Damn, Jon, I am envious. I am planning a trip to Ireland, but that always comes in second to bonnie Scotland. Safe trip!